Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Today is a Good Day"

Haven't done much today in my over 10 hours of work at Gwinnett Convention Center but then again there are only a bunch of school teachers and stuff here for their "Bright From The Start" get together (which was here last week as well but this week it is on a smaller scale).

I've done more today in the way of working on my Ebay venture then anything else. I haven't even done much in the way of writing yet but still I comnsider this a good day. It could be a good day for many things. I've got many things straightened out in my life (yet there are still a ton not straight yet) and my health is reasonable good (although it could be better).

It's a good day because for once I'm not stressed out. For once I've got a few more things solved and/or figured out that I didn't yesterday. Now this may not be the be-all end-all of it all but it's a start and that has to count for something doesn't it?

Some people aren't even where I am. I guess I'm the lucky one after all.

No comments: